- The RDC full council shall meet as often as necessary but not less than once every quarter.
- The RDC ExCom shall meet as often as necessary.
- The RDC sectoral committees shall meet three weeks prior to the RDc full council meetings.
- Members may send representatives to the meetings who shall be allowed to vote only when authorized in writing by the regular member.
Processing of requests for RDC endorsement
- The proponent agency (RLA, GOCC, SUC) or LGU submits the proposal or request to the RDC secretariat for evaluation.
- Private sector organizations must submit project proposals through the appropriate government agency or LGU if the project is proposed for national government or Official Development Assistance (ODA) funding.
- Projects proposed for implementation in a particular municipality, city or province must be endorsed by the local development council before submission to the RDC secretariat.
- A Provincial Development Council (PDC) endorsement is required for proposals of RLAs, GOCCs and LGUs proposed to be implemented anywhere in the province.
- A City Development Council (CDC) endorsement is required for proposals of RLAs, GOCCs, and LGUs proposed to be implemented anywhere in the city.
- The RDC secretariat evaluates the proposal for completeness of the required supporting documents, namely:
- feasibility study or comprehensive project profile (CPP)
- LDC endorsement/concurrence of concerned agency for projects proposed by LGUs.
- Proponents must be present during the sectoral committee meeting when their proposals shall be discussed to give more information when required.
- Proposals recommended for RDC endorsement shall be included in the agenda of the RDC full council or ExCom for approval.
- An urgent request for endorsement may be presented directly to the RDC full council or ExCom provided the proponent shall submit a written explanation on the urgency of the request.
- A request is urgent if the RDC action is needed prior to the next sectoral committee meetings.
- An urgent request for endorsement shall be reviewed by the concerned sectoral committee chairman and the RDC secretariat for evaluation as to the required supporting documents.
- Only proposals that have complied with the basic requirements shall be endorsed by the RDC secretariat for inclusion in the agenda of the full council or ExCom for discussion.